RECENT PROJECT AWARDS:
• Cayuga Milk Ingredients – Project Falcon
- Project Falcon at the Cayuga Milk Ingredients Plant in Auburn, NY involves the construction of a New Dairy Beverage Processing Plant at the location of their current plant in the Town of Aurelius. This project was awarded to Northland in the Fall of 2023.
• Syracuse University Sheraton Hotel Conversion
- Sheraton Hotel Conversion Project involves the renovation of the existing hotel to a Residence Hall for student housing. This 2-Summer Phased Project will start Summer 2024 and be completed Summer 2025 for new student occupancy.
• Hewitt Hall Phase 2 at SUNY Oswego
- Hewitt Hall Phase 2 Renovations on the SUNY Oswego Campus is a $41 Million project with an 834-calendar day schedule. This project involves construction and fit out of new flexible instructional studios, support spaces and new academic spaces. The project includes installation of new building mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems.
• Watson Hall Bathroom Renovation at Syracuse University
- Watson Hall Bathroom Renovation on the Syracuse University Campus involves renovation of the communal bathrooms and front entrance at 405 University Place. This project will span over 2 Summers beginning 2023, with a final completion of the front entrance in Summer 2024.